FEEL THE MOJO!
We don't want to "up the ante" or "change the game"... we just want to offer the absolute best experience possible from a modern electromechanical-type keyboard instrument. The result is the Crumar Mojo 61, a compact digital drawbar organ/electric piano with a 61-note semi-weighted waterfall keybed and a practical and intuitive front panel, all housed in a sturdy yet elegant enclosure.
Mojo 61 uses state-of-the-art DSP technology derived from the GSi Gemini and is powered by GSi’s VB3-II engine, the same electromechanical organ simulation at the heart of the popular dual manual Mojo. Under the hood there's a plethora of innovative technology, intuitively combining modern audio processing with a classic, easy to navigate interface. The control panel features dedicated buttons, pots, drawbars and LEDs with clear labeling delivering a true "what-you-see-is-what-you-get" experience.
Everything required for live performance is available at the touch of a button or turn of a knob, but the moment you need to access more power, it’s there. Any wi-fi device (smartphone, tablet, laptop) can be instantly connected to the Mojo 61! Just open the editor Web App in your preferred browser and you get total control over all the extensive sound and function parameters the Mojo 61 has to offer. Craft your own sound, exactly the way you want it! Mojo 61 has 22 different vintage tonewheel organs on board, pick the one you like best, tweak the parameters precisely to taste, then save it for instant recall.
NOT JUST TONEWHEELS
It's not just about having killer tonewheel organ. Mojo 61 features an extremely expressive, rich Pipe Organ modeled after a classic Baroque-style organ with 8 stops plus one mixture, three couplers and tremulant motor. No samples at all, and don't expect any dropped notes, because every sound the Mojo 61 generates is pure real-time physical modeling with full polyphony.
To complete the organ package, Mojo 61 includes two classic transistor-type instruments: the italian Compact DeLuxe and the Red Tolex Continental. Both feature stunning sonics that make you forget that you’re not playing the real thing.
Want more flexibility? Two of the most sought-after electric pianos are on board, ready to play at the touch of a button. Mojo 61 offers meticulously physical modeling of a classic Tine Piano and a Reed Piano, an essential part of the Mojo experience. Both electric pianos are flawlessly emulated to provide realistic feel and sound of their mechanical counterparts. Every subtle nuance is captured, down to the sympathetic resonance, mechanical noises, behavior of the sustain pedal and every other detail. Everything is exactly where it should be!
EFFECTS AND MORE!
What's a tonewheel organ without a great rotary effect and a killer tube overdrive? How can you think of playing electric pianos without an awesome stereo phaser or a stereo chorus? What about some static amps for the transistor organs? And hey... don't forget the reverb! To enrich and complete the Mojo experience, a comprehensive and powerful effects section makes it easy to customize any sound exactly to taste. None of the effects of the Mojo are boring. Each one has been painstakingly modeled after some of the most famous vintage stomp boxes, the most sought after guitar and bass amps, the most complex reverb algorithms and, of course, the gorgeous classic 122/147 tube rotary amps.
It's hard to believe that such a compact instrument can generate such a big sound! But it's the truth, it's Crumar Mojo 61.
- Single Manual Organ and Electric Piano with 61-note 5 octave C - C waterfall semi-weighted velocity sensitive keyboard
- Six sounds: VB3-II (tonewheel organ), Pipe organ, Compact DeLuxe, Continental, Tine piano, Reed piano
- Rotary speaker simulation (only VB3-II)
- Static amps, Tremolo/Auto-Panner, Stereo Chorus/Phaser (only transistor organs and EP)
- Stereo digital reverb
- Internal Wi-Fi antenna for connecting a smartphone/tablet/PC and accessing the editor Web-App
- One Group of 9 Real Drawbars
- Knobs for Volume, Drive, KeyClick, Reverb level, Bass, Middle and Treble EQ
- Four dedicated buttons for Tonewheel organ percussion, Pipe Organ couplers, Octave shift (EP only), FX toggle switches
- Dedicated buttons for Vibrato type and toggle switch
- Keyboard split mode (only VB3-II)
- Drawbar HOLD mode for alternate drawbar settings
- Two drawbar presets per manual with easy storage mode
- Two dedicated buttons for rotary effect speeds
- Pedal to lower function (adds the sound of pedalboard to lower manual)
- Shift button for alternate functions
- Two parallel MIDI IN connections
- USB Type B for MIDI IN/OUT
- USB Type A for software updates
- Balanced Audio outputs with 3 selectable levels (-10dB, +4dB, high)
- Headphone jack
- Expression pedal input
- Sustain pedal input
- Finishes: Glossy Black and Mahogany wood side panels
- Dimensions: 92,3 cm X 35 cm X 12 cm / 36,3" x 13,7" x 4,7"
- Weight: 11,5 Kg / 25,35 lbs
Crumar Mojo 61
- Merk: Crumar
- Model:Mojo 61
- Beschikbaarheid:Op voorraad
- Excl. BTW:€ 1.111,57